Thursday, December 4, 2008

Stuck...

Our gang is called Bloggers in Arms...
So it would mean nothing if we don't have our supply of weapons....
Behold...
My collection of BB guns...


(Please don't tell this to anyone.... It's illegal in Malaysia)

But having this bunch of toys...
Which made of plastic... They eventually would just become friable....
Most of them are not functional anymore....
Parts of it breaks into pieces & all I could do is just stick them back together with Super Glue...
So mot of the time my fingers would just be stuck with super glue...
& it'll become very annoying to some some harden covering on your fingers...
It's definitely not hygienic~
Arghh....


What to do??
As taught my an old friend of mine many years back....
Use Petrol~




Just use a piece of clothes & soak a part of it in petrol... & use it to wipe on the glue...
It will just come off in an instant.... Petrol tend to dissolve the the glue even it's completely dried up....
Some how petrol is not really easily available to get... I tried to use dig it oout from my car but it's easier said than done... As many years ago.. my friend took the petrol from his motorcycle....
So... I thought of this alternative....

WD40

Thinking it would just be petrol base....
It's the perfect opportunity for me to do the experiment...
As said on the bottle....
'Free sticky Mechanisms'
It works......

Wah la~~




Next... I just wonder if bug spray would do the same job or not~
haha


Hmmm.... Free sticky Mechanisms...
Will it work on this??


Somebody I know need it......
heh~

No comments: